Thursday, June 18, 2009

WWF on my doorsteps

So just a while ago after eating a tilapia sa gata (coconut milk and tilapia) for lunch... I know it's like evening but hey I eat lunch late, someone came at the office, he was wearing a blue shirt black pants, black shoes and so on, you get the whole picture? At first I thought oh no not another salesman selling steam iron and/or laundry equipment, but I kinda thought he was umm cute..

Yeah I sorta kinda liked him he speaks english fluently that's like un-common among my agegroup plus a major turn-on haha, how did I know he was about my age? He kinda asked/said a series of question/answers/definitions and all throughout our conversation he maintaned a sunny disposition of course he should be like that all the time because he works for the WWF Philippines!

Huh WWF what? It's the world... I really don't know what it stands for but you gotta check out that cute logo. Aint it just sweet! Anyways he was a Fundraiser, he's asking for money in a formal non-coercive manner... haha, he should've just asked me out I kinda think he's cute hahaha!

I gave like a sum equivalent to $10 as a donation and for the effort of walking through one house into another along Katipunan Ave. where I'm located.

Anyways I'm a concern person especially when it comes to our environment, I always enjoy watching innovative TV shows about alternative energies and conservation and recycling thank god there's Natgeo and Discovery channel for that.

I kinda get his message that we all should do something in order to help mother nature so as a tolken of my appreciation i'm spreading the news so c'mon guys yah hafta click the link below

Click here to view the website WWF Philippines...

No comments:

Post a Comment