Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Black Bat and shizz...

God I tasted this brand of cigarette last night while hanging out at CBTL (Coffee bean and tea leaf) in Greenhills San Juan. My friend handed me one and even said "here try this it's awful" Ugh!
Why the hell would she buy it if it was so awful, haha, anyways it was a chocolate flavoured cigarette, ewwwww!!!



Anyways I enjoyed the night we bought lotsa stuff for the trip to come, buying stuff in bulk is not EASY!



Before ending the night with coffee and treats we went to S&R in Taguig and shopped like crazy, I love the pizza and the churros con chocolat? Uhh yeah? I bought like a muffin set and junk food ugh! I'm gonna get fat by doing this!

Oh and t'was nice to see my friend's cousin again she's such a colorful person.

No comments:

Post a Comment