Thursday, June 18, 2009

Cheap Electronic Surprise!

As I've mentioned earlier I've planned a trip to Ilocos/Pagudpud up north of the country and like all vacations there's gonna be swimming, and when there's swimming there'll be fun and to capture such memories I'll need a camera! I do own ummm 3 cameras, A Nikon D50 DSLR which is already an antique in the Digital electronics market, a Panasonic Lumix LX3 which is fairly new in the market and quite advance if I may say and of course my trusty P&S a Sony Cybershot T300 which I use most of the time to capture fun vivid memories of drunken friends ummmm most of the time me being drunk, anyways, I don't wanna use one of em in the water/beach because they might broke, so...

TaDahh!!!
I bought this cheap fixed focused camera at a local Kodak/Island Photo developing centre and whadda you know it works like a gem, it's roughly around $40 hahaha so cheap and it has a 5megapixel sensor actually it gets the job done.

I also bought a digicap case? or some might simply call it a plastic wrap for water protection on your mobile gadgets.

It's so functional just perfect for the trip that's soon to come so watch out peeps!


Hmmm.. I did an initial testing and yup it does the job, it has the same quality photos of a Nokia N73 hahaha I'll post some samples now...



This is a photo of my office reception area I did some resizing and cropping but the overall quality is ok, just right to be used under the sun, under the ocean and all that beach activity shizz...

No comments:

Post a Comment