Thursday, June 18, 2009

Beach time again

Finally I got a clear signal from my boss/dad about my planned trip to Ilocos. If you ask me what I'll do there? duh! it's as clear as a bottle of champagne I'm gonna enjoy the sun! Hahaha! That's if it doesn't rain up north it's the freakin rainy season already and it's the only time of the year I'll be able to enjoy the beach, the sand and the waves cause I'm quite busy lately. I'm just hoping the waves would not enjoy torturing me as i've heard that the waves up north is quite unforgiving haha, making it one of the hottest surf spots in the country. Ohh yeah by the way I'm not just talking about the trip to Ilocos but also a trip to Pagudpud.

I've inquired rates at a certain resort Saud beach resort hmmm, the rates are ok naman, but the main point of my travel is to check out if it does meet my expectations as many would say that Saud in Pagudpud, as well as Maira ira beach is the Boracay of the north.

I've never been to Boracay or in fact I've never been to any of the hottest destinations/beaches in general here in the Philippines! And I call myself a Filipino, damn! Yeah and another of my concern are Jelly fishes I hope there's none out there!


so anyways i can't post pictures just yet, I'll do that the moment I get home from the trip yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment