Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The excitement!


*GASPS*



d'Excitement is killing me!

I can't wait, tis just a few days away before the trip to Ilocos, and hearing stuff bout it from my friend who just recently came from Ilocos and all it's sights.


I got really excited specially when I saw her photos of Pagupud and the windmills!

Ahhhh!
But what makes this trip exciting is I get to spend it with my closest friends, too bad there's only the three of us, it would have been best if two to three more of my closest friends can come with us.

Anyways just for the fun I took some sample photo of random objects in my room, and wouldn't you know it my photog skills are still sparkling great! hahaha!


A photo of a sprinkler thing i used to water my plants outside my window


A Photo of my lampshade wll sorta, it's a Swan Lamp Shade and tis it's wings

No comments:

Post a Comment