Sunday, June 21, 2009

Banapples a day will keep the doctor away

Yeah right that's if I don't get a heart attack from consuming to much fats/oils. Anyways for the past few weeks I've been a frequent customer of this dainty little restaurant named Banapple along Katipunan ave. in Quezon Ciy.

It's like a few blocks away from my house and I only discovered this little house of treats like a few months ago, gosh I sure am missing like half of my life not knowing about this little house of treats hahaha.



What makes Banapple so memorable:


- Yuummooo!!! Yummy!!! Oh my God so Sarap!
- Cakes! Cheece-cakes! Cookies! Pies!
- Super cheap! (like you only pay $1 to $5 for meals and cakes)
- Servings, Goodness I can't finish the dish it's too hefty.


Ugh! I don't even need convincing if one of my friends actually suggested we eat there!


check out a photo of their Chicken Parmigiana, oh it looks small on the photo but believe me it's hefty!

No comments:

Post a Comment