Monday, June 28, 2010

19th Trans Sport Show

I love cars! I'm probably one of those nerdy "gays" out there that do and I'm happy because being gay doesn't always have to be about fashion, beauty, party, hair and make up etc. (I think I'm being prejudice with my "kind" ohhh I think I did it again my "kind" ohhh) hahaha anyways, a few weeks ago, in the blogging world this may mean a decade, I went to a car show specifically the 19th Trans Sport Show held in Mega Mall at the Mega trade hall (why does everything that has something to do with Mega Mall usually have the word Mega?)


Besides going to gadget events (which I probably blogged in my Multiply ages ago) I love going to Car Shows my problem is that I don't seem to know where this events are held because I lack the effort to do some research. At least I was able to go to this event.


Hmmm most of the vehicles are a stand out, others are cute and some are just expensive but boring. Shown below is a picture of a yellow car a Volkswagen Beetle it's old but cute.



And this one's a sports car an Audi which I failed to remember the model name, it looks very aerodynamic and also very thirsty. I'm not a car reviewer so back off if you're looking for a full review!



A Chevrolet Cruze, the latest edition of Top Gear Philippines stated that this is the official car of a DLS-CSB student, hmmm why? I mean some kids there are filthy rich they probably own better if not more expensive gas guzzlers than this one.

Anyways I like this car because of it's bigness (that a word?) it's spacious cabin reminds me of a high-end sedan rather than a compact one plus the interior design is not boring at all it has a two-toned seat and dashboard, plus it is frugal in gasoline! two thumbs up.



This one is a Mini Cooper! Cute as hell, very stylish and it gives you a lot of pogi points (eww I said pogi haha) it's a car-maker/company owned by BMW and it's actually for the "big kids" with deep, I mean Deeeeep pockets, has a sense of adventure and also for kids who likes borrowing daddy's car.



This is like the best car I've seen there, it's huge, it's expensive and it kicks-ass! Because it's a Porsche! And also it's an SUV better suited for our pothole-filled and flood prone streets of Manila or I could be wrong you know, hahaha.


These are cars fitted for exhibition and because of that I know that there are better cars in the metro worth your money, these aren't even my dream cars they're just you know spur of the moment vehicles I like.


My Buddy WD-40

No comments:

Post a Comment