Monday, September 14, 2009

Life is messing with me...


I know, I know, that I haven't been updating this blog which no one ever reads in the first place and yes this is a blog wherein I post all of my random moments as well as my personal rants in life... Sorry for the title it's my lack of talent in quick thinking that makes my title guessing inappropriate at times hahaha..


Now I'm not really in a mess, well I'm sorta going into one, god I hate Taxes now I know why those cartoons and movies would usually hate their topics about taxes, My goodness BIR I should sue you people hahahaha, as if....


Updates:

- My new Sony Alpha DSLR
- My new Samsung ES10 (w/ beauty shot feature... worth a 2nd look)
- My new N96 (soon to be reviewed as well)
- My trip to Cebu and Bohol with friends 2009
- My Crush... wag nalang siguro hahahahaha


Oh well I hafta say I have a lot to brag/rant about that needs typing, so i would remember it before my mind slips away in paranoia because of consuming to much Equal (sweetener, aspartame) they say it causes short term memory loss...AGH! That explains why I keep forgetting what his/her/they/what is and such other small things not even worth forgetting such as a famous toothpaste brand, yeah I kinda forgot a while ago what Colgate was...


I may need sleep and a couple of narcotics to ease my restlesness and mental stress... What I need is a hot boyfriend.. yeah I think that's asking so much...


So I think starting tomorrow I will go back in my blogging and do less on my rants and more positive energies should come my way...

No comments:

Post a Comment