Monday, July 13, 2009

Flying Pig Eastwood Mall


The Flying Pig is one of the first few restaurants that opened along with the newly developed/opened Eastwood Mall in Libis.


I just tried dining there last July 11/09 with my friend, and at first I thought to myself that their menu prices were a bit expensive considering they've just opened recently, that's until I ordered the cheapest food there is in the food choices which is a meatloaf mashed-potato concoction at $6 I thought I could've enjoyed a meal in McDonalds (I'm sorry I'm quite cheap lately) well my friend didn't order anything since he just ate a ton of Ramen in Teriyaki Boy, anyways my meal arrive and UGH! It was plenty, too much for me, there were two slabs of meatloaf slices as big as a T-Bone steak and at least an inch thick with bacon on the lines and mashed-potatoes on the side.

I'm sorry I did not enjoy my meal, even though I did get what I payed for which is a hefty serving, it tasted like Spam, a generic tasting gravy and mashed-potatoes that tasted like they were made by Kraft, huzzah!

And no I did not like the restaurant's interior, even though they've bombarded it with generic artworks from unknown artists.

I wish pigs fly though it would've been quite a sight...



Flying Pig
  • Ground Floor, Eastwood Mall Veranda, Eastwood City, Libis Quezon City
  • 900-0886 (Phone)
<---- This Image was taken at: Myfoodtrip.com

No comments:

Post a Comment