Thursday, July 2, 2009

Pagudpud 1st day Food, Sand and Sun

Of course since we've just arrive at the beach we needed to eat breakfast and what better way to start the day by eating of course haha, hmmm the food was very savory, satisfying and filling plus it's affordable.
Above photo of Beef and Potatos steak like cut with mustard sauce concoction haha I forgot the name of this dish

Above photo of their version of Chicken Curry


Above photo of Laog Longanissa as a side order small yet so tasty


Above photo of the restaurant and below is the name of the restaurant

As I said in an earlier blog post, it was the off-peak season already so there weren't many people, there were tourist mostly koreans and caucasians and some Ilocanos perhaps from Laog taking a break from work or stuff. Basically it was a relaxing vacation with nothing else but the sun, sand and the breeze of fresh sea air, no party crowds no garbage at the shore and most of all no busy schedules haha!


We spent the day by walking along the shore and catching small hermit crabs, we didn't take a swim yet since we were tired from the journey.

I could tell you the place is an absolute beauty, the sand is white, the waves were strong and the wind is so pleasant so perfect you'd have to wish that everyday was like this.


so the day went by, and dinner time was shortly coming our way, and decided to take pictures of the sunset, though I'm not a big fan of sunsets so anyways I took some shots and I must say by looking at the cloud formation you'd have to wonder whatever happened to Feria that stupid storm.


Nightfall started and the beach lights were all turned on, we took our seats at the restaurant and ordered other dishes which I fail to photograph, uuuuhmmm mmmmm I love that Bagnet Rice thing (Bagnet, crispy deep fried pork belly, high in cholesterol) it was superb and mouth watering specially with the bagoong which I fail to realise I'm allergic from good thing I have Benadryl.

I've got lots of stories tah share and memories to store in this blog so I have to post the rest of the stories/pictures some other time haha, I need to go for the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment